The Centre have been an exceptional partner to us this year. Their thought leadership and wide-ranging advice has helped us advance our work on inclusive and equitable funding practices. They have hugely strengthened our understanding and thinking on the youth led change strand of our work as we partner together on the Challenge and Change programme.Jo Wells, CEO of The Blagrave Trust
Equity-Centred Investment Design
Our Centre’s Equity-Centred Design approaches and Equity Diligence™ frameworks support brave and bold organisations to embed innovative and inclusive approaches to new fund and investment design.
Connect with Lived Experience Leaders (LEx Leaders) paving the way in funding and investing
Our Centre is an active member and host of the national UK-wide Lived Experience Leaders Movement (LEx Movement), made up of over 1000+ LEx-led organisations and social businesses working across the UK. If you are an investor or funder interested in working with LEx Leaders working across specific social, economic or environmental impact areas please feel free to reach out to us and we would be delighted to connect you into the movement. Please complete this LEx Leaders Connection form.
How can we help?
Alongside our vast network of LEx-led organisations, our Centre unites lived, learned and practice experience to create the wisdom necessary to solve the social, economic and environmental challenges of our time.
We understand that all communities, organisations, sectors and industries are unique and diverse. Our team of equity designers, funding advisers, researchers, lawyers, policy strategists and communication experts work together to provide you with a tailored and bespoke team to meet your needs and aspirations. Please reach out to us if you wish to collaborate with us and/or if you feel we can support you with your work by completing this Enquiry Form.
Articles and videos about our work in funding and investment
Watch a series of videos from our 2021 global Systems Change event in partnership with the Skoll Centre for Social Entrepreneurship, Said Business School, University Oxford.
- Our Centre is delighted to be a Phoenix Way Partner, a new £50 Million funding initiative, June 2021
- Our research informs the design of the Big Issue Invest Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion Measuring Tool, April 2021
- Our Centre’s lead on Impact Investing, Manprit Vig, positively disrupts with his compelling article Bringing New Meaning to Equity in Social Impact Investing, March 2021
- Our Centre’s CEO launches the Diversity Forum’s inaugural breakfast talk and introduces Lived Experience Leadership and Lived Expertise to the UK’s Social Impact Investment Community – Credit Union: Credit the Leaders that inspire, February 2020
- Our Centre’s CEO hosts Yale University’s 2019 Philanthropy Conference showcasing the longstanding work of Lived Experience Leader Sherry Salway Black, Board Vice President of the Johnson Scholarship Foundation and chairperson for First Peoples Fund, established in 1995
- Ground-breaking research exploring and developing the Lived Experience Leadership framework, Lived Experience Leadership: Rebooting the DNA of Leadership, July 2019
- Uniting lived, learned and practice expertise at the Yale Global Innovation Series 2018-2019
- The Value of Lived Experience in Social Change: The Need for Leadership and Organisational Development in the Social Sector , July 2017
- Bringing lived experience into the fields of social innovation and entrepreneurship, Building Opportunities for Inclusive Leadership, Stanford Social Innovation Review, December 2016